The post Holiday Blahs. Do you get them? I do. I have them baaaaad this year. Here are 13 reasons why:
13) Why is taking DOWN christmas decorations not near as fun as putting them up?
12) I love snow. I do not like Ice. We have Ice. The weather is ticking me off.
11) School breaks are not as fun when you’re a parent, especially a parent who works at home. I was counting down to BACK TO SCHOOL more than to Christmas.
10)Everyone I meet is sniffling, hacking, coughing or sneezing. I don’t want your germs, thanks for sharing.
9) All the anticipation for good stuff to come is over. Now I have months and months to wait. Blech
8 ) My chair shaped butt just keeps growing.
7) I feel like the Grinch grumbling at the Whos ‘all the noise noise noise’. Seriously, what possessed my family to buy my children not one but four nerve-rackingly loud toys each? I am nearly deaf.
6) I keep writing 08 instead of 09. grrrrrr
5) I now have to make room for all the new cack my kids got meaning another toy purge. I’d rather poke myself in the eye with a stick.
4)Is it spring yet?
3)2009 apparently is the year of the failing appliance at my house. I foresee at least 4 dying and needing replaced. Wonderful.
2) Like Debbie, I am waiting. On edits. On answers. On other people. I do not wait well.
1)I wish I could hibernate until spring. That would be fantastic.