Why not? Just 13 I pulled from various MSs and WIPs.
13) Rumors of his being suckled by wolves and reared by demons flowed freely among his enemies.
12) The curl of need around her bones tightened, bit deep.
11) The silent void hung heavy, a tapestry of nothingness where a masterpiece once stood.
10) Nobody chews your ass until I get a bite.
9) No sense in going oyster diving if you’re not going to find the buried treasure, Honey.
8 ) When he did speak, the sultry tone slithered across the table, shedding a skin of doubt and revealing scales of lust and promise.
7) He knows if it starts to reek, I’ll clean it but then he gets to live with the Bitch Queen for a week.
6) He’d not only survived Hell, he’d emerged with a tale to tell.
5) She craved the distance from her sister’s joy as much as she craved the embraced wings of an angry bat.
4) Why did fear have to taste so bitter?
3) Dear Gawd, thank you for the invention of foreplay.
2) White on black, the scenery was a pristine still life capturing the elegance of nature.
1)Her husband already acted like she was as attractive as the Grim Reaper, why not throw in a few facial contusions and call it a day?