Mine is never ending, please tell me your is too. I have this weird secret fear that EVERYONE in the free world has way more available time than I do and I am always three clicks behind everyone else. Hence, this blog post.
13 things I NEED to do before the weekend:
13) Laundry. Come on, how long can a family of five live out of a sock basket anyway? Uhm, months in my case. Sorry, I failed sock mating 101 in college.
12) Swap bedding. The Omen got a new mattress. What did I do? Loving mother that I am, I slapped some sheets on it, through a comforter over it and promised to put the coveted Spiderman sheets on. Yeah. I need to do that.
11) Shampoo my carpets. I have been putting this off because it is so damn cold. I want to be able to open the windows and let a warm breeze in to help with drying. Maybe this weekend but DEFINITELY not today. brrrr
10) FIx the cracked tile in the kitchen. I have the goop. I am just procrastinating. It is one tile, It now rocks if you step on it. Oops.
9) I have 13 ebooks and at least that many print books piled on my desk. I really need to read some of them before I get overloaded. Oh, too late.
8 ) Twitter. I signed up for facebook(hate it) and myspace (hate it) and I am dreading twitter. But everyone keeps telling me, JUST TWEET ME! Uhm, is that even legal in all states? *sigh* Yeah, I will do it. Soon. Really.
7) decide if I am goingto my HS reunion. I doubt it but there is the niggling part of my head that says DO IT! I dunno, I have a month to decide yet.
6) Clean Spawnetta’s room. It is like a toxic waste dump threw up in there. Seriously, I will need gloves. And trash bags. And a face mask. Possibly alcohol.
5) I am 2/3 to 3/4 through my rewrite of a historical. I NEED to finsih that like NOW.
4) I have an interview for research I cancelled because of weather then she got sick then I had a dentist appointment…you get the picture. Thankfully this lady is great and I am a few months away from needing this research. Still, I should do it soon.
3) My CP has chapters posted that I need to get to. I just noticed them this morning. I need to hop on that pony too.
2) I just noticed I still have three Christmas cards taped to my fridge *groan*
1) I HAVE TO CLEAN MY HOUSE MORE THAN A LICK AND A PROMISE. Seriously, the living room gets a hard on every time I go in there now I have been licking so long. *Sigh* Gotta do that today.