Yeah, I am rushing but I am serious, too. Like so many mothers, I often end up being a martyr even when I don’t want to be. I want to bask in toddlerhood and be the center of the universe for one day. So in that vein, here are 13 things I want. Some I can and will get, others, I can hoep for, a few, dream on…but it doesn’t change the facts. I WANT IT!!
13) a completely clean house, shampoo’d carpets, laundry caught up, etc.
12) Multiple orgasms – with a partner
11) my own ipod so I can quit stealing my kids
10) eReader bu I want more options features than are offere now so I want them to hurry up and get the bugs worked out!
9) One week at a spa, all me, alone, with nothing to do but write, chat, bask in beauty treatments like seaweed wraps and mud masks
8 ) all my favorite movies on DVD and the time to watch them
7) A three book deal, signed and ready to go
6) I want my cover for JINXED so bad I can taste the damn thing
5) I want to see my Ex one more time
4) I want my waistline back
3) A really lusciously rich bowl of lobster bisque
2) A nose job
1) Stiffer penalties for parole violators….AND WORLD PEACE!!