I am on a brain sabbatical right nw, down time for the creative well so to speak. So this is totally without thought. 13 random facts
13) The medieval writer Dante Alighieri, in Inferno, condemned Judas Iscariot to the lowest circle of Hell, doomed to be chewed for eternity in the teeth of Satan.
12) ATHELING: Eldest son of a king.
11) DILL Medicinal use: eye diseases, stomach ailments. Dill was thought to protect people from witchcraft. If one placed the seeds of the plant in one’s shoe before entering the court room, one would win the case.
10) A whitish coating on chocolate, caused by separated cocoa butter is called BLOOM.
9) Carefully hold photo prints and negatives on the edge or wear cotton gloves when handling photos of value. The acids in human skin oils will cause permanent damage over time.
8 ) If you don’t put a space between 8 and ) you get 8)
7 ) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
6) Coca-Cola was originally green
5) ‘Dreamt’ is the only word in the English language ending with ‘mt’
4) Cher’s real name is Cherilyn Sarkisian.
3) On most telephone keypads, the “3” key is also associated with the letters “D”, “E”, and “F”
2) Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer
1) In an odd twist, scientists have discovered a weird fact about women, sex and chocolate. Eating chocolate and having sex result in the same, exact brain functions in a woman!