Is it time for the kids to go back to school yet? My productivity this summer has been squat. Still, I try to have a morning rouotine. These are some places I surf to everyday.
13) Inez Kelley – yeah, I start with my own webpage, checking stats and making sure gremlins didn’t descend in the night.
12) EMAIL ACCOUNTS – I check them a few times a day but like to start out with an empty inbox
11) Romancing the Blog – for some reason, their side blogroll disappeared. This used to be my launching point of the day.
10) Bookends LLC – an agent who is mostly industry talk
9) Facebook – I hate it and yet there I am *sigh*
8 ) Dear Author – industry review and news
7) SmartBitches – nobody does snark like the bitches
6) Twinshock – a parenting board with other bitches
5) CNN – I have to pretend I knowwhat isgoing on in the world
4) Amazon – top sellers, stats, etc
3) Youtube – research, it is pure research. *cough*
2) Writer Beware – warning, Will Robison, danger
1) Romance Divas – DUH!!