Inez and I have traded days, so this week (because I’m running short on time, if you must know the truth) I’m doing a Thursday Thirteen. But next week, I’ve got something up my sleeve.
Let’s get it started!
1. Having a house for sale is a pain in the butt. Getting a call saying “Can you be out of your house in 10 minutes?” is never fun, especially with a 14 month old and a large dog.
2. Moving is an even bigger pain in the butt.
3. In the world of fast food…Sonic has the best drinks. And ice.
4. Editing is painful. (Lots of pain in my life lately…)
5. My dog needs a haircut. He can’t be trimmed, he usually has to be shaved (thanks to the fact that he won’t let us brush him, he gets big mats.) When we shave him, he stops looking like a golden poodle and starts looking like a greyhound. He’s always ashamed, like he feels naked.
6. Naps are a blessing.
7. I just realized…I don’t read nearly as much as I used to before I started writing.
8. This morning I slipped in the shower. I might have to invest in one of those hand rails for baths that they sell for the elderly. I can add it to my collection of “Stuff Jeanette has that was marketed for the elderly but she loves.” Like my alarm clock with disgustingly large numbers, meant originally for people with cataracts I think. No, I’m just blind as a bat.
9. I won second place in the Between The Sheets contest. Guess I write some good sex. 🙂
10. was my rugby number in college. Yes. I played rugby.
11. I might be one of only a handful of writers who don’t drink coffee. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi for me, please.
12. was my volleyball number in high school. And my lucky number.
13. This was more fun than I thought it would be. 🙂 I might have to do this again.
Check back next week for what I’ve got in store! 🙂