1. My child is extremely entergetic, but yet is not a huge fan of baby gymnastics.
2. Someone used the laundry room that’s down the hall from our apartment and dropped their (hopefully clean) underpants right outside our door.
3. My husband has decided if they’re still there by lunch today he’s using gloves and tacking them up to the building’s bulletin board with a sign saying “Are these yours?”
4. I think we sold our couch and love seat. We bought a new set which is coming on the 15th so we needed to get these out of the way. But now we have nowhere to sit for 2 weeks!
5. Editing can really take a toll on your eyes. Mine feel dry as leaves.
6. I I am now on Twitter. @JeanetteMurray and I have no clue what I’m doing. It’s bad. But hey, follow me! 🙂
7. This is the first month we’ve paid rent in 3 years. I miss owning a home sometimes.
8. The people above us, I’m convinced, hold weekly Hippo Jazzersize classes.
9. I hate walking up 8 steps and then down 8 steps just to get to my front door with a baby and an armful of groceries.
10. Husband is taking the baby with him to visit his inlaws while I stay home and work. 4 days alone without anyone here. I can’t remember the last time I was alone for that long. I honestly can’t.
11. I and in love with DVR. I have an entire stockpile of shows on there that I have missed because of work that I am going to veg out in front of when I sub.
12. I had a full request for my full-length contemp. I’m excited!
13. That’s all I can think of. Have a good weekend and a great 4th of July. Eat a hotdog for me!